Area Account Manager, Caribbean and Latin America
Department: HornerXpress Worldwide
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Position Type: Full Time
HornerXpress Worldwide is the global exporting company of the Team Horner group, supplying quality U.S. brands to over 100 countries all around the world. We’re inviting qualified candidates to join our dynamic team by applying for the position of Area Account Manager for the Caribbean/Latin America Region. The ideal candidate will have swimming pool industry sales experience, be willing and able to travel overseas, and most importantly have a desire to learn and grow. This position requires the consistent demonstration of a “Win-Win” attitude for developing long term relationships. We welcome candidates who aim for continuous improvement in the areas of international sales, product knowledge, and personal development. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a company doing business in the international marketplace.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Processing, following up and managing inquiries, quotes and sales orders
- Communicating regularly with customers regarding all aspects of the business relationship, via phone, email and other means of communication
- Providing friendly, courteous and prompt service, including technical assistance, using all resources available, (internal and external)
- Efficiently and effectively managing incoming sales leads
- Liaising and communicating effectively and positively with internal and external colleagues and associates; working as a team.
- Utilizing software , including our ERP and Salesforce to manage customer and prospect information, perform report analysis and monitor progress
- Performing market research, using all methods available, to identify market opportunities within assigned territories and actively pursuing new business opportunities.
- Preparing for and participating in regular sales forecasting and planning meetings
- Assisting with the development of marketing plans and strategies to increase sales
- Achieving account/territory sales and gross margin goals
- Preparing and delivering product presentations, seminars and training
- Identifying and prioritizing areas for sales travel
- Participating in and assisting with sales related travel as required
- Proactively improving knowledge of products, processes, and solutions with continuous training and education.
- Actively maintaining and participating in the values and culture of Team Horner
Successful candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas for 1 to 2 weeks per trip at least 4 times per year
- Pool industry experience
- 3 years of export sales experience
- PC literate (Windows Office); experience with Salesforce a plus
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team player mentality
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Consistency and reliability
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
And so much more!...
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. Team Horner is a drug free workplace.