Warehouse Associate- WPB
Department: Team Horner- Florida Region
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Position Type: Full Time
- Manage, assist and coach the AR and AP Coordinators with invoicing and processing of payments for vendor invoices and incoming customer remittances.
- Manage, assist and coach the Customer Service coordinator with warranty and claims processing.
- Creating and implementing processes and procedures to maximize efficient use of resources.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and managing financial reporting, forecasting and planning per set timelines.
- Responsible for providing financial analysis and reports as required.
- Ensuring accuracy, security and integrity in all financial reporting.
- Creating, implementing and managing weekly, monthly and yearly sales analysis reports.
- Creating and updating sales forecast spreadsheets and participating in quarterly and yearly forecast review meetings.
- Managing year-end financial requirements, including the annual budget process.
- Responsible for forecasting cash flow with reasonable accuracy, in compliance with established procedures and deadlines
- Ensuring funds are available for financial obligations and company expectations.
- Negotiating, analyzing and monitoring bank and credit card terms, service and fees.
- Researching and recommending optimal finance solutions.
- Ensuring vendor pricing is maintained as current and accurate in the system
- Troubleshooting system errors and inaccuracies with IT, purchasing and accounting personnel
- Updating and managing the contract pricing process
- Reviewing and approving credits
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two year experience in warehousing
- Safety conscious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to understand and communicate directions
- Forklift certified
- Ability to move more than 75 lbs. as needed
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to do basic math functions, add, subtract, divide and multiply
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to lift 50 to l00 lbs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program
- Merchandise discounts
And so much more!.....
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Team Horner is a drug free workplace.