Customer Service Rep- WPB
Department: Team Horner- Florida Region
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Position Type: Full Time
Are You The Right Fit?
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our Customer Service Department. The right candidate for this role enjoys working with customers and internal departments to place orders, answer customer questions and resolve issues. This position will require a person with excellent data entry and problem-solving skills who pays close attention to detail. Having an enthusiastic and positive attitude is a must have.
- Practices excellent phone and in person etiquette
- Greets customers warmly and professionally upon the first contact
- Corresponds by using email technology w/ coworkers, customers, and vendors
- Communicates the needs for product, supplies or other needs to the appropriate department managers
- Contacts customers to notify them of upcoming events, new products, and business related items
- Responds to customer inquiries within the customer’s timeline.
- Speaks in a clear voice both in person and on the telephone
- Answers inbound telephone calls within 3 rings
- Listens to requests while accurately entering data into the computer
- Maintains accurate records of special orders and back orders
- Uses electronic price files for costing of goods for special orders and price quotes
- Completes credit forms accurately including all customer and product related notes
- Runs customer reports as requested by customers and coworkers within the requested timelines
- Accurately enters orders, price quotes into FACTS program
- Maintains and files daily paperwork such as sales tickets, price quotes and return forms to the proper location in an orderly fashion
- Keeps work area organized, presentable and free of clutter
- Keeps all office supplies sufficiently stocked that are necessary to complete daily tasks without interruption
- Prioritizes work to meet deadlines
- Notify purchasing of low stock items
- Recognizes parts and products without written descriptions and part numbers
- Seeks and achieves continuous personal improvement as related to the industry
- Attends required seminars and events related to the industry to keep current on products, processes, and codes.
- Maintains current industry catalogs, brochures and other information physically and electronically for use as references.
- Assists with duties determined by management such as warranty, inventory, cycle counts and stock movement.
- Accurately pulls orders for customers within the allotted time
- lifts items weighing between 50-100 lbs onto a hand cart, pallet or into stocking area
- Walks up and down stairs and ladders multiple times per day as needed to place or pull products
- Uses various tools effectively and safely such as hand carts, ladders, tape guns, pallet jacks, locks and keys, shrink wrap and forklifts
- Solves practical problems and deals with a variety of variables where limited data exists
- Uses catalogs, brochures and other sources of information both electronic and physical to obtain answers to customers inquiries
- Understands company processes, procedures and their flow such as receiving, purchasing, order entry, shipping, accounting and dispatch to efficiently perform duties
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to regularly lift or move up to 50lbs
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Customer Service experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Experience working in FACTS is a plus
- Pool industry experience a plus*
- Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
And so much more!.....
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Team Horner is a drug free workplace.