Online Pool and Spa Operator Training
Aquatic facilities play a key role in helping people of all ages improve health. The presence of water also introduces hazards. Managing the risk to minimize the impact of the hazard is the key to ensuring prosperity and preventing catastrophe. Drowning, disease, chemical exposure or injuries can destroy lives, careers, bankrupt a facility and certainly alienate customers.
This 2-hour, self-paced course allows you to maximize value by defining programs that minimize and manage risks. It focuses on the tools that help professionals implement programs to more effectively do their job.
The interactive course features video, images, narration and exercises and includes a copy of the Aquatic Risk Management Handbook. You will work through a series of topics, along with case studies that are fully-illustrated with photos and examples. Earn a record of completion by successfully passing the course and submit for IACET CEUs. The course includes information on the following topics:
- The Law and the Aquatic Professional – Factors that help determine merit of a personal injury case are explained.
- Case Studies – Five case studies illustrate how judgments are reached in a variety of incidences.
- Aquatic Risk Management - Best practices are shared.
- Implementing a Risk Management Plan – Identifying, evaluating and managing risks, costs, liability issues and legal mandates (codes and regulations).
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP) –Staff member roles and responsibilities for the ERP and examples of incidents.